T-shirts

Tutti,
  I recently had the chance to do a couple of weeks of riding in the UK.
Went to Hinckley and saw the new and old factories, but, unfortunately,
managed to arrive on a Friday, the only day without factory tours. A golden
opportunity missed to shove my galled camshaft up somebody's arse.
  Anyway, in a pub in Fort William, Scotland, I noticed a little row of
plastic plaques hanging above the bar, each one representing an ale that
had been featured for a week in the pub. One of these guest ales was Greene
King Triumph Ale with the (new) Triumph logo as part of the entire ale
logo. Since it was of interest to me and nice looking, I asked if I could
have it, and got it. I think it would make a great T-shirt if it's possible
to somehow copy the logo. My local T-shirt guy is no longer in business,
but I found out that the logo is offset printed and would lose some of the
it's fine points in translation to artwork suitable for being printed on a
T-shirt. Also, there is the copyright problem, which, to my old guy, posed
no problem if I promised not to mention where I got the T-shirt.
 If anyone knows someone who would be interested in making some shirts,
please let me know, and I'll send the plaque and we'll see if it's feasible.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT