RE: ST slip-ons and dyno charts

>        Do you have plans for an under seat exhaust?

I'll add my wishes for an under seat. The bike is a natural for it since
then you could drop the saddlebags and not be stuck with a low pipe. Not
that it drags, but it sure looks funny.

But, any underseat would have to work with the saddlebag and rack mounting
hardward, meaning that it needs some way to hold the bags apart when they
are mounted, since the stock fender would most likely go.

A little extra seat warmth might even be a good thing as far as my wife
goes. She's always complaining how cold she gets.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com