Re: THE DREADED LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

on a more serious note
does anyone recall seeing any official statistics about the
relative safety of different-coloured bikes?
I always assumed that black bikes were intrinsically more
dangerous, being less visible at night.
On the other hand, they are pretty visible in the daytime in
bright sunlight, surely?
One of my friends says he even saw statistics proving that black
bikes are MORE visible.
So either somebody's lying with statistics or else I'm very
confused.
I know that I find it hard to see people dressed all in black
(which is very fashionable still here in the UK) at night,
specially as they meander across the road after leaving the pub
at a snail's pace with not so much as 1 sq.cm. of reflective
striping on them.

Tim