Merlin

	I'm proud to say that I own Merlin and it's a safe name.
	I started to go with Buffy (as in the slayer) but thought my wife would
be offended by my saying that I was going out to ride Buffy for a while.
	I'm a fan of the King Arthur legends. The the bike is British and it's
ability to cruse at wrap eight or nine, carve the corners, quick engine
response, no choking, and torque, torque, torque makes you feel like
your in a magical time. Hence; Merlin.
- --
"The truth is out there"
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.