RED

	I do not remember anyone saying that "Boy those black ST's look good
coming at ya". As I recall there was only one solo black ST that the
rest of us riders kept meeting coming at us after almost ever turn. It
would turn around quickly though.
	The rest of the comments are accurate.
	Matter of fact, I do recall the following quote; "You know I hate to
say this and I hope nobody else hears this. But, running around up here
with all the ST's those red ones sure do look good".
	I will never release the true identity of this rider who I nicknamed
"Boomer rang" on the ride home.
- --
"The truth is out there"
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.