Re: Belly Scrape

I have scraped the right side pannel twice now.  The first time on a quick
left-right transition entering the parking lot at work.  The hero blob
touched and I felt the peq lift a bit.  This was all at about 15mph.  Later
I noticed the scraping on the lower.  The second time I think was turning
off an off ramp on to the crossing road, went in a little hot and had to
lean it over pretty far, don't remember touching the hero blob on that one.