Re: Belly scrape

Hey folks,
    I think it's the gas on through the corner sydrome. I practice slight
application of rear brake and constant injector feed to keep the front end
happy! Results have been: I've cut my curb feelers in half ('cuz they touch down
too often) and never touched the fairing, even at Willow Springs, where I
actually removed them at lunch they became so annoying! The only thing that
blemishes the fairing is the other post about melting.
                See you on the road,
                                                Jim