Re: Tank bag harness

>I'm considering purchasing the Triumph tank bag and was wondering where
>and how the harness attaches to the tank/frame.  The pictures in the
>Triumph accessory brochure are very poor.  While I'm sure the bag is
>easily removed I was also wondering how easily the harness and pad come
>off.  Also has anyone noticed any paint damage to the frame or tank over
>time?  How much should I pay?  The dealer is quoting me $141.00 - 15%.
>Also how much stuff will this bag hold?
>
>Thanks,
>Dan

I run one and it's great for long trips but gets in the way when I'm canyon
carving. It does not allow you to get up on the tank for agressive riding. I
have the mounting straps routed around the frame in the front but haven't
figured out a quick release system yet. Even so, it only takes a few minutes
to remove it. Lots of capacity. Good quality. I cna't remember what my price
was though -15% sound fair.
Dennis