Re: Safe Return

On Friday, September 03, 1999 1:24 PM Dennis Tackett wrote:

> Have you ever considered racing? Vintage is lots of fun, relatively
> inexpensive (compared to modern bikes), and there are lots of lod farts
like
> you and me to race with

Never really considered vintage. Tried RD's back in the 70's and found it
got pretty expensive fast when the modifications started. I also seem to
remember hoards of testosterone crazed folks doing pretty crazy stuff (me
included). Your comments make me think a bit though, racing with old farts
who have figured out they have something to lose might not be all bad. How
did you get information? I can't remember seeing any events in this area.

Paul