Re: Tires

- ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Aan: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: zaterdag 4 september 1999 4:05
Onderwerp: Tires

> I want to start a table of tire wear and what people are changing to.
>
> If you have changed tires (or when you do) please email me (off list) with
> the following :
>
> 1 - Tire that was on the bike (brand, model and size)

BT57 BRIDGESTONE

> 2 - Mileage and tread left (for those changing tires before wear bars
show)

6200 KM AND WORN TO THE VERY LAST TREAD

> 3 - What you replaced it with (or same)

AGAIN BT 57 BECAUSE I STILL HAD A GOOD FRONT TIRE

> 4 - Any comments

5000 KM AND ALMOST GONE AGAIN, I WILL TRY A PIRELLI DRAGON NEXT TIME
OR MAYBE A DUNLOP 205
IT IS NOT A GOOD TIRE WHEN DRIVING TO UP ALL THE TIME.
WATCH THAT PRESURE CAREFULLY !! TO MUTCH PRESURE WILL CAUSE SERIOUS
SLIDING,

GREATINGS , WALTER ADAMS