Re: Belly Scrape

David Arnett wrote:

> I am curious for those who have scraped their lower fairings in turns.  Are you scraping both sides of the fairing, or does it only occure on one side?

  Dave, I've really hammered the right lower fairing a couple of times and the rear stayed hooked up. Seems like I'm usually in a really tight switchback heading uphill. The first time I did it I was not a happy camper and new imediately what the "scrunch" noise was.Oh well by january I should have the vintage race bike done and can take my aggresions out on it :> Best regards, Steve.