Packing Oil

We are about to head out Friday on a trip from Houston to Park City,
Utah.  We plan on taking two weeks to get up, stay and enjoy their Bike
Week, and to get back.  Question:  We normally carry extra oil on long
car trips.  This is our first really long bike trip, and the Mobil oil
for the ST only comes in those huge containers.  How do you guys who
have more experience with this carry extra oil or do you carry any extra
oil?  All reponses appreciated.

Lisa & Richard
Houston, Texas
'99 Sprint ST (x2)