Aftermarket Pipe update

I've just done this months round of the pipe manufacturers / importers in
search of a 3rd party setup for the ST.  Most people are saying the same
thing they've been saying since Fed when I order my ST.  That is

	"We're working on it.   Give us a call back in 3 weeks and
	 we'll have more news".

But, on the brigt side, there is movement on the front at the StainTune
factory.  It appears that one of the production staff there is looking at
an ST as his new ride.  This has put the ST's R&D up the list a long way.
They think they'll have something by months end as they are just awaiting
delvivery of a demo bike for the R&D work.  They'll let me know in a
couple of weeks how it's going and I'll report back to the list with the
details.

Bambi - still holding out for a fat highrise carbon can