Re: From Trophy to ST

Antony

I traded from Trophy to Sprint in March.
The panniers have now become a virtually permanent fixture.
They just don't bother me - the extra space is so welcome, the
extra breadth a slight pain in London Traffic, but you develop
more patience that way. And I have the higher screen, also from
JL, which I like, despite aesthetical criticism from others.
I feel totally equipped to zip, sprint, race or tour on mine, as
the mood takes me.

Tim