Front end; windshield

I haven't had a chance to read the list much recently, so I apologize in
advance if my questions have recently been asked and answered.

I have a 1999 (black) ST, with about 2700 miles on it. My only two
significant complaints are that my front end wobbles in turns from
moderately high speeds on up, and that the wind noise is a lot louder than
it should be.

With regard to the front, I've tried suspension settings all the way from
the factory recommended one up, all the way to the full load. While it
works better on the one up settings, the problem is still there. The bike
just isn't planted. While I know that it's not fair to expect Ducati level
tracking, I would at least expect K1200LT tracking--and am not getting it.

Anybody have any suspension/front end ideas?

With regard to the wind noise, I have mounted the Triumph higher windshiel,
and it seems to increase the problem. Is there an aftermarket windshield
that anyone has found to fix the noise?

Other than these two problems, the bike is great.

Thanks for any and all help.