Re: Front end; windshield

- ->I haven't had a chance to read the list much recently, so I apologize in
>advance if my questions have recently been asked and answered.
>
>I have a 1999 (black) ST, with about 2700 miles on it. My only two
>significant complaints are that my front end wobbles in turns from
>moderately high speeds on up, and that the wind noise is a lot louder than
>it should be.
>
>With regard to the front, I've tried suspension settings all the way from
>the factory recommended one up, all the way to the full load. While it
>works better on the one up settings, the problem is still there. The bike
>just isn't planted. While I know that it's not fair to expect Ducati level
>tracking, I would at least expect K1200LT tracking--and am not getting it.
>
>Anybody have any suspension/front end ideas?

Have you tried adjusting the rear suspension? I cranked up the preload 1 1/2
turns over the factory settings and upped the rebound 1/4 turn and it really
made a big difference. I've only cranked up the front adjustment by 1/2
turn. Also check the steering head to see if it is too loose.
Dennis
Corinth, TX