Hope I live until Friday!

Just got a call from my dealer (Cycle Sport in Herdon, VA, USA). My blue ST is supposed to arrive tomorrow and be ready for pickup on Friday! "Giddy" seems like a silly word to describe the behavior of a grown man, but it fits -- I've got this great adrenaline rush and a stupid grin on my face -- and I haven't even seen the silly bike yet. I can already feel my productivity taking a nose-dive...

I'm going to try and get some pictures of the bike as it gets uncrated and assembled; if I can't make it out to the dealership my salesman's offered to take them for me.

Eric, what was your method for breaking-in your engines? I can't remember how far above the max recommended RPM you gently revved the engine. (TIA!)

Gotta run -- I've got to figure out the financing, get my insurance adjusted, start planning my weekend riding routes... maybe I can get Friday off...