Re: Day Tripper

> >I'd take the ST,
> >but this is gonna be a burner and I haven't gotten it wired for the V1 yet.
> >Also, the oil leak has me slightly worried.
>
>Have you had any luck in locating the source? Have you noticed how much you
>are loosing ?
>
>- Eric
 The mechanic who installed the risers could find no evidence of a leak
around the valve cover, but saw some around the right side case and
retorqued the bolts. No change. There really is no sign that I'm losing any
oil from the sight glass, but the streaks keep reappearing, and the smell
of hot oil is always present. And then there's the occasional small cloud
of smoke. All in all, not a good mobile advertising gimmick.
  Looks like it's back to the shop. Triumph ,that is. Can't wait.

Duner Tor
Warminster PA (And proud of it!)