How reliable is a Triumph?

- ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEF991.1316FB80

I am thinking about purchasing a Triumph Sprint ST at some point and am =
wondering how reliable they are.  I went down to a motorcycle dealership =
and talked to a salesman who said that Triumph makes the motorcycles =
that have required the least amount of warranty work out of pretty much =
all brands for the last three years or so.  This is very reasuring for =
me, but I would still like to get some feedback from people riding a =
Triumph, that are not trying to sell me one.  How expensive are they to =
maintain?  How often do they need parts replaced and that sort of thing?

Thanks,

Justen

- ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEF991.1316FB80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am thinking about purchasing a Triumph Sprint ST =
at some=20
point and am wondering how reliable they are.&nbsp; I went down to a =
motorcycle=20
dealership and talked to a salesman who said that Triumph makes the =
motorcycles=20
that have required the least amount of warranty work out of pretty much =
all=20
brands for the last three years or so.&nbsp; This is very reasuring for =
me, but=20
I would still like to get some feedback from people riding a Triumph, =
that are=20
not trying to sell me one.&nbsp; How expensive are they to =
maintain?&nbsp; How=20
often do they need parts replaced and that sort of thing?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Justen</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEF991.1316FB80--