RE:Fuel Gauge

Jay wrote :
>straight story regarding the fix for the fuel gauge?  My second one has just
>gone kaput, and the dealer is telling me that they will not repair it until
>Triumph has proved a overall fix.  This begs the question what are the 2000
>STs fitted with?

>Jay S. Levine

Hi all ,

I rang my dealer yesterday asking for news about gauge. He told me that he had
received a note from
Triumph saying that the new gauges should be available  within 6-7 weeks . As
France is not that far from
England I suppose that my local dealer should have them within 8 weeks.

Patrice - RED ST - FRANCE -