Re: Not ST related

- --=====================_72994158==_.ALT

At 11:47 PM 9/7/99 -0500, dan & ann curcio wrote:

>   If you are still reading at this point I would like to hear any
>comments about which of these two bikes is better.  The intended use
>will be strictly street riding and no track time.  I have been leaning
>toward the Honda as I believe it is a better all around bike and will
>have a better resale value down the road.  My wife fits best on the
>Yamaha because it has a very small frame and weighs less.  She is 5"6"
>and weighs about 105 lbs. so weight is a big factor for her.

Resale value isn't the issue.  Safety is.  Get the one that fits her better.  Buy the Yami.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx
- --=====================_72994158==_.ALT

At 11:47 PM 9/7/99 -0500, dan &amp; ann curcio wrote:<br>
I would like to hear any<br>
comments about which of these two bikes is better.&nbsp; The intended
use<br>
will be strictly street riding and no track time.&nbsp; I have been
leaning<br>
toward the Honda as I believe it is a better all around bike and
will<br>
have a better resale value down the road.&nbsp; My wife fits best on
the<br>
Yamaha because it has a very small frame and weighs less.&nbsp; She is
5&quot;6&quot;<br>
and weighs about 105 lbs. so weight is a big factor for
her.</blockquote><br>
Resale value isn't the issue.&nbsp; Safety is.&nbsp; Get the one that
fits her better.&nbsp; Buy the Yami.<br>
_______&nbsp;&nbsp; ___,---. ---+_______:_&nbsp;&nbsp; |Rich
Weyand</div>
|TracTronics</div>
RR Electronics</div>