Re: Hope I live until Friday!

- --------------03D8F363685031D17BE73399

Eric Sheley wrote:

> Oh the torture you are going through .....

Well, looking at the clock, it seems that the check won't arrive today.
Now I've got to spend another sleepless night waiting. <sigh>

> any idea what the story was behind it ? Always interested why someone would
> take such a bath on getting out of a vehicle purchase so quickly (although
> you see it every day...).

Apparently the previous owner had a VFR750 as well as the ST. He got
seduced by a BMW car (Troy couldn't remember if it was an M3 or an M5),
and after sinking so much money into the car he felt that he couldn't
afford two bikes that are so similar in purpose. He could get a lot more
money for the ST, so that's the one he decided to sell.
- --------------03D8F363685031D17BE73399

begin:vcard
n:Sobiloff;Blake
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.higher-ed.net/
org:KPMG LLP;Higher Education Consulting
adr:;;2001 M St. NW;Washington;DC;22036;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Consultant
fn:Blake Sobiloff