Re: NC Parkway

> I had heard they had increased the patrols in the Deals Gap section - got
> tired of cleaning up the squished squids - but Paul didn't seem to have
any
> problems.
>
> - Eric

We saw one patrol car coming to clean up after a squished squid (Gold Wing
trike, honest). We were told at the store that they are using creative
policing though. Slow, slow, slow pickumup, you pass on double yellow, they
radio ahead and you are greeted by the local law. Enforcement and traffic
are pretty slow early in the week is what we were told.

Paul & Dee