Re:New Blue

For all who might be interested, I picked up my 2000 ST today from Apex
Sports in Colorado Springs and I have never been treated so well by a
dealer before. Attention to detail and my extended requests to check this,
that, etc. were met with courtesy, efficiency and patience. Rode  back to
Taos via mountain passes, twisties, etc and the bike's all it's supposed to
be and more than I'll probably ever be able to utilize.

Fuel gauge dropped to zero one time while stopped at a stop sign in the
Springs,(hot day) low fuel light came on and then went back to registering
correctly the rest of the ride. Too soon to tell any more. Color is more
pearlescent purple, to me, than blue. Beautiful. Strange quirk - the trip
meter resets to zero when I turn the ignition off and then on again. Did I
read the fix to this before on this list?

Thanks to all of you for helping me to be very well informed in my
purchase. I'll be back on line after a short trip, not by motorbike, damn,
to California.

Bert

ps thanks for including me in the 3m connection Eric.

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::