DOAH!

Steve,

I'm sorry to hear the your beautiful red bike met the pavement :-(((.
Good luck on fixing it.  I'm still trying to figure out what I want to
do with mine and its guardrail damage.  When I had the front tire
changed, they discovered that one of the tabs on the front left fairing
(with the turn signal) had broken complete off with the screw still in
it, and the same piece is now out of allignment with my left side
fairing piece (and there also the scrape . .  .)! Not to mention my
pannier needs to have attention paid to it by the painter. We'll see.  I
guess I will check into the cost of the fairing piece and go from
there.  With vacation, etc., I may be waiting a while . . . .  Let us
know how your repairs go!!

Lisa