- -----Original Message-----
From: David Sampson [mailto:dsampson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
I for one, seriously considered a Sprint ST. However, based on the
number of (outright) design, manufacturing and quality problems, I doubt
that I will.

Reading this group's messages makes me think that Sprint ST owners are
an incredibly - actually, overly -  tolerant group (centerstand recall,
fuel gauge problem, crankcase bolts, etc., etc.).

I have the feeling that that a Sprint ST is a 'beta test' motorcycle.

(Please no flames, I won't read them.)

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEFA83.610AD634

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: st-digest V1999 #213</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm not sure whether this will qualify as a flame or =
not, but ...</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>You obviously haven't ridden one. So how serious can =
you be?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyway, the Sprint you aren't going to buy IS going =
to be appreciated by the lucky person who does. I wish you well in your =
quest, but quite personally, I think you missed the boat.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Best of luck, hope you find what you are looking =
for.</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: David Sampson [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:dsampson@xxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:dsampson@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>]</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I for one, seriously considered a Sprint ST. =
However, based on the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>number of (outright) design, manufacturing and =
quality problems, I doubt</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>that I will.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Reading this group's messages makes me think that =
Sprint ST owners are</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>an incredibly - actually, overly -&nbsp; tolerant =
group (centerstand recall,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>fuel gauge problem, crankcase bolts, etc., =
etc.).</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have the feeling that that a Sprint ST is a 'beta =
test' motorcycle. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>(Please no flames, I won't read them.)</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEFA83.610AD634--