Motorrad test

No flames...

Surely if an earlier report was not so kind that only underlines the
latest "result"?

As I think I mentioned in the original post, the emphasis of the test
was on tourability, and it seems as though the final decisions were make
by hearts rather than heads.

Of the three criticisms picked out, only the luggage is mentioned and is
found to be "very British", which I take to be meant positively as it
warrants its own picture.

The centre stand must have been used during the test if only for chain
tensioning etc.  For myself this was one of the first things I checked
during my test ride.  I got it up there first time.  OK so something
embarrasing happened in the car park last week when I was putting it on
the centre stand, but that wasn't the stand's fault!

The clutch was something with which I had problems at first.  Locked
fingers and days of discomfort.  I was told that this would disappear,
and it did, quickly.

I agree that we should see these things in perspective, but I fail to
see what bearing any previous test has on this one.  It's the moment
that counts...

Mark
Linz, Austria