windshield wanted

Hi All,

OK, summer's over.  It has started getting cold here on the morning commute.
Who has a taller windshield that they would like to part with?

There were recently some folks that were dissatisfied with the appearance,
wind noise, crosswind stability, etc.  I don't like any of those things
either, but I'm looking for the added weather protection.  (If not, there's
alway the new from JL option.)

BTW, that "useless" little outlet on the left side of the fairing does a fine
job of powering my Aerostich vest. :^)

Jeff
[Albany, OR USA]