Re: Aftermarket Pipe update

>On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, David J. Hughes wrote:
>
>> I've just done this months round of the pipe manufacturers / importers in
>> search of a 3rd party setup for the ST.  Most people are saying the same
>> thing they've been saying since Fed when I order my ST.  That is
>
>Further info.  Just received a response from M4 and they now state that
>they have no plans to support the ST  :-(
>

>Bambi
You must be talking to a sales guy. One of the techs and a floor manager
race with me and the owner of RPM Cycle here in Dallas. They already tried
to build one using my ST as a test mule but couldn't get it to work with the
2 maps available. I am working with someone off list who has broken the code
and is now fine tuning it to make it adjustable while running the bike. When
this is complete M4 will make a pipe for me and I'm sure with good results
will put it on the market. By the way we got 9 more HP on the top and 16
more in the middle so ther is great potential there. Just couldn't get it
smooth throughout the curve.
Dennis
Corinth, TX