Heated grip wiring...help!

I didn't look closely enough when taking off my left-side fairing and now
I'm not sure how to hook up the heated grips to the high-off-low switch.
My first attempt caused the fuse to blow.  My second attempt is giving me
high heat in the low position and no low heat at all.

Can someone please email me the order of wires on the switch so I can hook
up my heated grips correctly?  It's getting cold in the morning here in
Portland.

Thanks!

- -Stephen

seh750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx