Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:59:39 -0400
From: "Danilowicz, Paul S." <danilps@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: fuel consumption

My dealer,   (Dunbar Eurosport in Brockton, Mass, USA)  did have a CO meter
and did reset the CO after installing the carbon performance can on my Yr
2000 Sprint.     I don't know any more details, such as if this can be done
on '99s or not.

loaded July 1999 - and the Sports pipe that their fuel consumption has
declined quite a bit, and that their exhaust is now covered in black carbon?
I am pretty sure the EFI is running too rich, but overall it seems to run
more or less ok - sometimes it idles too low (900rpm) and the oil light
comes on.
> I guess I should just take it to the dealer to check out?
> I know they dont have a CO meter, so that was not adjusted.  If they have
to guess, and this is the problem - should they adjust it to a lower % or a
higher one to get a leaner mix?