Centerstand

- ------=_NextPart_000_0058_01BEFC34.745FFFE0

I think all you brothers over in the U S of A are taking the piss out of =
the rest of us. It begs disbelief that you can have trouble getting the =
bike on the center stand.  It is probably one of the easiest bikes out =
there to get it up if you know what I mean.  Here is how it is done. (1) =
Stop bike. It doesn't work if you don't stop the bike. (2) Hold bike =
upright. (3) Put your right foot on the little bit that is stuck on to =
stand. (4) With your left hand on the bar - that's the bikes handle bar =
not the bar bar and your right hand at the back of the bike where it =
feels comfy. (5) With all your weight, determination and might stand on =
the little bit that is stuck on to the centre stand, push down, give =
your right hand a little upward pull and lo and behold the bike goes =
onto the centre stand in five straightforward and easy steps. If anyone =
in exotic locations has trouble with this, I will be more than willing =
to come over and demonstrate in person - in exchange for a return club =
class air ticket.

As you can see I have not much else to do at 8am on a wet, damp, misty =
morning in Aberdeen, Scotland.
 =20
Best regards to all you ST riders
Bill=20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0058_01BEFC34.745FFFE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I think all you brothers over in the =
U S of A=20
are taking the piss out of the rest of us. It begs disbelief that you =
can have=20
trouble getting the bike on the center stand.&nbsp; It is probably one =
of the=20
easiest bikes out there to get it up if you know what I mean.&nbsp; Here =
is how=20
it is done. (1) Stop bike. It doesn't work if you don't stop the bike. =
(2) Hold=20
bike upright. (3) Put your right foot on the little bit that is stuck on =
to=20
stand. (4) With your left hand on the bar - that's the bikes handle bar =
not the=20
bar bar and your right hand at the back of the bike where it feels =
comfy. (5)=20
With all your weight, determination and might stand on the little bit =
that is=20
stuck on to the centre stand, push down, give your right hand a little =
upward=20
pull and lo and behold the bike goes onto the centre stand in five=20
straightforward and easy steps. If anyone in exotic locations has =
trouble with=20
this, I will be more than willing to come over and demonstrate in person =
- - in=20
exchange for a return club class air ticket.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>As you can see I have not much else =
to do at 8am=20
on a wet, damp, misty morning in Aberdeen, Scotland.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Best regards to all you ST =
riders</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>Bill&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0058_01BEFC34.745FFFE0--