6000 mile service.

Got the WildRat back from the 6K yesterday. I had them check the shifter
seal and they verified that it was not leaking and was indeed a drip from
the front sprocket cover (extra chain wax). Because of the angle of the
bike when on the side stand, it really appears that the seal is leaking.

Also, I noticed a bit of acid residue on top of the battery after returning
from the Rallye. Dealer checked it out and didn't like the looks of it, so
the battery was replaced under warranty with a Yuasa YTX14-BS sealed cell.

- - Eric