From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rich
Weyand
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 11:00 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Road test results

At 07:45 PM 9/8/99 +0100, Hammond, Mark wrote:

Anyway, whether you're still considering a new bike or just need
confirmation that you've already got the best - the winner comes, in red
or black, from Hinckley.

I knew that.  :-)

P.S. In fact it was a red one...

Wow.  I guess now I'm surprised they picked it.  ;-)

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx