RE: Centerstand Dynamics 101

My .02,
	I had to live without the center stand for close to two months after
I bought the bike.  They had just discovered the prob. with the stand when I
bought my Baby.  You do not want to live without a center stand.  Believe me
it gets real old lubing the chain by pushing it a foot or two at a time to
lube.  Of course if you have a Scott oiler in place who needs a damned
center thingy anyway?
	Which brings up my next question.  Anyone got an oiler in place?

Martin