Re: New ST Owner

Hi Eric: Yup left out the Throttlemeister. PIAA makes  both 55/60
super white and 80/85
I've had a few friends that had problem with the 80/85 wattage PIAA's
burning out in like 6K miles and also getting very hot and causing
the reflective material in the headlight assembly to discolor causing
a major loss of light output so I'll stick with the lower wattage
Super whites. Seats are a tough one, Sargent makes a nice one but I
had both on my K1200RS and preferred the Corbin but I gotta agree
with you the Quality is VERY spotty and their customer service sucks.

Erik