Re: Brake Pads

Rick Damiani wrote:

> I recently replaced my pads with a set of red "race" pads from Ferodo. They
> have gone a long way towards fixing all of the complaints I have had about
> the mushy front brakes.

Do the reds bite right out of the garage in the morning as well as the
stock pads do, or do they need a few stops to warm up? I'm not familiar
with Ferodo's different pad lines. Also, how nice are they on the
rotors? The price alone sure makes them an attractive alternative, but
I'm curious what kind of performance characteristics they have. TIA for
any opinions!

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting