Re: Centerstand Dynamics 101 and oiler

Yes, I installed the oiler and it works great.  I hid the reservoir under the
right side of the rear cowl to the rear of the electrical relays with the
adjustment knob and breather tube exposed at the opening between the cowl and
frame.  You have to purchase a tee from Scottoiler to hook up the vacuum line to
the corrugated vacuum hose coming from the far right side throttle body.  I
attached the oil feed line to the underside of the swing arm with the supplied
double sided adhesive mounts and I have the tip of the feed line going to the
lower inside of the rear sprocket.  The entire device is so well hidden that no
one knows it's there until I show them.  The most difficult part was getting the
drip rate correct as the instructions say to set it at 2 drops/min., but this
always caused excess oil to collect at the front sprocket cover and it
eventually would drip onto the floor.  I now have it turned back to 1 drop/min.
and eliminated the dripping.  The chain stays moist and clean and I haven't had
to use the center stand since.

Dan