PR for motorcyclists

Had an interesting experience at lunch. Stopped at the post office. When I
got through, I was putting on helmet, etc., when a woman and her little girl
started to get into an adjacent car. The little girl hung back  with her
hands over her ears. The woman said "Get into the car right now and he won't
start the motorcycle." I waited and when the little girl was secure in her
car seat and asked the woman if they lived near someone with a Harley. She
said "Yes, and they're so loud that it frightens her."

Loud pipes save lives?