Headlights, fork pro, cable and chain lube

I have a 2000 ST (blue, of course) and have noticed a few things.

Headlights:
Some people ask how to turn on both headlights at the same time. I dunno
if this is a USA thing or not but both of mine are on at all times. Low
or high beam. My manual, in English, shows where the switch for the
headlights are located but here in the States we must have them on all
the time so, alas, no switch. Nice powerful lights. Riding in the dark
is not too nerve wracking.

Fork pro(tection):
The other day I was sitting at a light and I glanced down between the
fairing and the forks and, lo and behold, the was a pair of fork
protectors. I certainly didn't order them and I didn't pay extra for
them. But there they are! One less accessory that I have to buy.

Chain lube:
NOOOOO not the dreaded WD-40 thread again.
This is a question for those of you that do not use WD-40. What do YOU
use for chain lube. Please note that I did not ask for the best chain
lube to use I merely want to know what others are using. And please
don't mention Scottoilers either I already have an opinion on them and I
don't want to start another war.

Thanks to all in advance.

BTW I am really enjoying that powerhouse between my legs (I'm talking
about the bike, you pigs). Every day brings a new surprise.

Steve Lawler
Verona, New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course)

- --