Re: heat

>I'm still considering my purchase of an ST.  Is this heat problem
>common?
>How severe is it?  How about you riders in the Northeast (New Jersey and
>points north), does this bother you, or is it noticeable only in the
>warmer parts of the country?
>
>While it was very nice of Mr. Smart to reply, he didn't acknowledge the
>issue or mention that a fix was in the works.
>
>TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:

He is the Official Factory Bullshitter par excellence , it's his job to fob
off customers with any old bit of bullshit but leave you feeling as if you
have a satisfactory answer :)   It's called Customer Relations.

This does not just apply to Mr Smart but to all C S personell in any
organisation  :)

Patrick