Re: Scotland Info

Duner Tor <tors@xxxxxxx> said:

>  If anyone has information on riding in Scotland, such as good roads,
> hotels, don't miss attractions,etc., I'd appreciate the information. I'll
> be there on 9/23 for about 10 days. I'm aware of the lousy weather.
> TIA.

I was only there quite briefly as part of a Saddlesore 1k journey, but
this took us along the banks of Loch Lomond and Loch Ness, and through
Glen Coe. From Glasgow, you just head north on the A82, which first
takes you to Loch Lomond, then Rannoch Moor and Glen Coe, then Loch
Ness. All well worth seeing - I shall be going back next year to try
and spend a little more time in the area.

- --
Mike Fleming