RE: Heat problems / Questions.

- -----Original Message-----
<snip>  If you ride always with log pants,

WTF are log pants?

I live in Riverside CA and it's plenty hot and smoggy here, I think that the
heat from the motor isn't really all that bad, even in 90+ weather. Heat
from the motor is just part of the whole motorcycling experience. It is
annoying, but if you want a luxurious air conditioned ride with no
vibration, no engine noise, and no engine heat, you may be a hell of a lot
happier in a Rolls Royce.
I use chain wax and clean the chain with mineral spirits and a soft
paintbrush whenever it looks black.
Does anyone have any tips / directions on how to get rid of the huge rear
mudflap? I think I read someone had cut it off and put on some short stalk
turn signals?
I was pleased to see someone else on the list has a dual sport, who was
that? I think it was a Honda 650?
Stuart Mumford
99 Sprint ST
99 KLR650