Re: Subject: Front brakes

All opinions (friends and dealer alike) were that the front discs were warped, until the dealer rebuilt the right caliper; one piston was sticking, and possibly dragging on the disc, which made it feel like a warped disc.
The power is now fine, but the 1/2 way travel until anything happens is scarry on occasions. I can live with it, but if I were Triumph its something I'd look into improving. Strangely, the test drive at the dealer showed excellent brake response in all respects.
Well, we now have a big chunk of the MBA school (Warwick Bus. School) going to the factory on Monday, so I am sure we can give them a few pointers :)
Only joking - when you think about it, having the best sports-tourer on the market, beating Honda and 12 yrs of VFR development, is a pretty amazing achievement for a company after 8 yrs of trading.  Can you think of even one comparable success in another industry?  Might make a good thesis for the MBA.
Jonathan.