Re: New ST Opinions please

Nope. Everything I've read is that dealers are assesed a fixed charge for
freight (I think for '99 it was $375 for the Sprint) and obviously someone has
to put the thing together. I got the invoice price from a service and even at
MSRP, dealers ain't making a killing.

Brian W.

"Chris Gossard" <csg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 09/17/99 03:29:36 AM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx