RE: Front brakes

I just changed my front as well.  By the way Eric front tire change at 12300
miles and replaced with Dunlop 205 same size as stock.  Old tire wear had a
funny pattern, dealer told me it is normal "scalloping"?
Anyway it reduced the vibration on mine as well but you can tell the brakes
are not right because you get surges in the brakes coming to a stop.

Martin

I was previously blaming vibration on a worn tire; now with a fresh tire I
find I still have some vibration in mine. I'm going to get out the dial
indicator this weekend if I have time and check it out.

Paul & Dee