Re: Moto-Clothing

     David,

     I have a pair of the Frank Thomas Aqua gloves. They are warm enough
     for the Irish winter (I ride all year round) and are waterproof.
     However, if water runs down your jacket sleeves it will eventually get
     into the glove despite the elasticated second cuff. When I purchased
     them I rejected two pairs for slight imperfections (a small hole and a
     deep score) before if found a good pair so check them very carefully
     before buying. In general, I rate FT gear as rubbish. Anything else of
     theirs that I've bought has disintegrated at the stitching in normal
     use. I'd hate to have seen the results of an accident while wearing my
     old FT boots, but these gloves are now two years old and are holding
     up very impressively. Overall, I would recommend them.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland

Am considering purchase of riding clothes.

GLOVES
           Frank Thomas - multiple choice