Back from trip

Hi Folks,

Just got back from riding last week in Vermont, New York and New Hampshire.
The ST was great to ride on those twisty roads - what was especially
surprising is how well the bike performed in the wet, rainy conditions
caused by Hurricane Floyd. The bike just sailed through the cool, wet roads
(even in some of Vermont's gaps - Appalachian, Brandon and Middlebury) with
not a hint of fuss. The weather protection is pretty decent and I certainly
appreciated the convenient accessory socket for my heated vest on a couple
of the days.

I rode back to Toronto in wind and rain from Killington (about 750kms.) and
felt pretty relaxed the whole way. The season is starting to wind up here
and it will be a little too cool to ride in about 4 or 5 weeks so I'll be
heading to Freddie Spencer's school in Vegas in October to cap off the
riding year.

Be well everyone.

Keith Formosa
Toronto, Canada