Re: New subscribers

Thank you for the welcome, and hello to you all.

My name is Pierluigi Miranda, 38 years old, male, from Rome, Italy.

I own a candy apple red Triumph Sprint 900 which I rode about 45k km in
less than two years with.

I'm finding myself at ease with my bike, but given the mileage she has
added up I'm thinking about "upgrading" her with one of the new FI models
in a year, a year and a half.

The Sprint ST would be my natural choice, but I dislike full fairings, so
I went to Milano to see the new RS. Unfortunately, the setup didn't make
possible to sit on them and try the riding position, so I have to wait
until november, when the first RS bikes are due at my salesman showroom...

I have many things to check: comfort, a taller windscreen, a tank cover
like the one the ITalian importer made for the Sprint 900... but mainly a
fitting kit for GiVi racks (I fear that GiVi won't do it... anyone else,
from NZ, perhaps? ;D): during my motorcycling activity I've stocked a
great
amount of GiVi hard bags I don't want to get rid of (a 50 lt., full
featured Maxia, two 36 lt. bags I use as side bags during travels, and a
couple of little, light 25 lt. bags for everyday use).

I just can't wait... :)

- --

Pierluigi "Zio LoneWolf" Miranda
Cerveteri (Roma) - ITALY