Corbin seat

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF06D8.8B9E3B6E

I wrote to Corbin asking :
Can you tell me when the Dual Canyon Seat will be available for the 99
Sprint ST?

And they responded:
We are hoping to have seats for the "99 model Triumph's done  by the middle
of November. Keep an eye on our web site for new products.

I am aware that some have less than stellar support from Corbin, although no
one seems to question the product itself. Am I mistaken, does anyone have a
gripe about the company's product, or the Dual Canyon in particular?

My wife doesn't like the way her hips are canted forward on the stock seat,
and the Dual Canyon does have a hump between the seats that would lead me to
believe this might fix her discomfort. Any commentary?

Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST "The Flash"
East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
email  master@xxxxxxx

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF06D8.8B9E3B6E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Corbin seat</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I wrote to Corbin asking :</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Can you tell me when the Dual Canyon Seat will be =
available for the 99 Sprint ST?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>And they responded:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are hoping to have seats for the &quot;99 model =
Triumph's done&nbsp; by the middle</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>of November. Keep an eye on our web site for new =
products.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am aware that some have less than stellar support =
from Corbin, although no one seems to question the product itself. Am I =
mistaken, does anyone have a gripe about the company's product, or the =
Dual Canyon in particular?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>My wife doesn't like the way her hips are canted =
forward on the stock seat, and the Dual Canyon does have a hump between =
the seats that would lead me to believe this might fix her discomfort. =
Any commentary?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email&nbsp; master@xxxxxxx</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>